TRUESONIC 3 15-INCH POWERED SUBWOOFER
Add a Rock-Solid Foundation to Your Music
There are times when your sound system needs additional low-frequency output and “punch.” For those situations, Alto Professional proudly offers the TS315 powered subwoofer. This subwoofer extends the bass response of virtually any fullrange speaker, relieving that speaker of the difficult task of having to reproduce the low bass frequencies. The result? A system with stunning wide-range response characterized by dramatic, impactful low frequencies and effortless, undistorted mids and highs. The listening audience will hear everything with perfect clarity, from the lowest bass synth tones to the highest percussion bells and everything in between.
TS315S features a rugged, long-excursion woofer mounted in a solidly-braced ported enclosure, computer-optimized for powerful low-frequency performance. The enclosure itself is made from a dense wood composite. This strong, resonantfree material has virtually perfect acoustic characteristics, which ensures that the subwoofers’ output is always clear and impactful. Conventional enclosures with flex-prone thin metal or plastic walls actually rob the speaker of acoustic impact by dissipating the driver’s energy as cabinet vibration. A sturdy, braced wood composite enclosure doesn’t waste the driver’s motion as cabinet resonance.
The Perfect Match
Strong, clear output is only half the battle, however in order for a subwoofer to be part of an ideal speaker system, it has to blend seamlessly with the companion speaker. This is where the Alto Professional’s TS315S truly excels. All TS300-series subwoofers have a choice of six selectable DSP output modes, so the subwoofer’s frequency response and crossover frequency are perfectly-matched to the speaker it’s being used with. Four of these six output options match the subwoofer perfectly with Alto TS2 and TS3 full-range speakers, while the other two output options (Hi-Pass or Bypass mode) ensure a perfect match even with non-Alto full-range speakers.
Precision-Engineered for Performance
Our computer design techniques feature advancements such as Finite Element Analysis (FEA), which enables us to optimize the speaker’s magnetic structure and maintain a tight voice coil gap for maximum sensitivity. Our voice coils themselves have extremely tight windings that ensure maximum utilization of the input signal and our adhesives exhibit unrivaled consistency and durability under high temperature conditions for unsurpassed system reliability. TS315S features an on-board 2000watt amplifier (1000 watts continuous) with proprietary limiting circuitry that provides electronic clip, thermal and transducer overload protection, ensuring that the system always sounds clean and clear, no matter how hard it’s pushed.
- Output Power: 2000 W peak, 1000 W continuous
- Amplifier: High-efficiency Class D amplifier
- 15” (381 mm) woofer, 3” (76 mm) voice coil
- Frequency Response: 44Hz – 85Hz (- 3 dB)
- Frequency Range: 37Hz – 100Hz (-10 dB)
- Maximum SPL: 131 dB (@ 1 m) 128 dB continuous (dB SPL @ 1 m)
- Connections: (2) XLR+1/4” (6.35 mm) inputs; (2) XLR outputs; (1) IEC power cable input
- Input Level: Line +4 dBu (nominal)
- External Controls: Volume control, DSP output mode switch, polarity-reverse switch, extended low-frequency switch, power switch
- Indicators: Signal/clip limiter LED, six DSP output mode LEDs, polarity-reverse LED, extended low-frequency LED, power switch LED
- Electronic Protections: Electronic clip, thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Enclosure: Internally braced MDF cabinet; 36 mm mounting pole socket on top panel
- Rugged, mar-resistant splatter-spray finish always looks good, even with heavy use
- Power Connection: IEC with Mains Fuse
- AC Voltage Input: 100,110-120,220–240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Consumption: 1000 W Fuse: T10AL AC250V (100–120 V) or T5AL AC250V (220–240 V)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 21.3” x 20.6” x 24.7” / 542mm x 523mm x 628mm
- Weight: 78.48 lbs. / 35.6 kg
- Design Origin: Designed and tuned in the USA
- Accessories: TS315S Cover