S for save, S for silent and S for Schaller strap locks!
3 pieces = 1 S-Lock – perfect!
New and unique solid one-piece strap button in hardened steel with self-tapping wood thread. Simply screw it on with an Allen key (size 3 mm/ 1/8″).
- 4 mm/ 5/32“ screw with self-tapping wood thread. Fits all existing standard strap buttons incl. nearly all Gibson for perfect replacement without adjustments on existing holes and screws.
- Hardened steel and more than double thickness of the strap button guarantees maximum security against breakage.
- Including high-grade felt washers for ultimate protection of guitar’s finish.
- Extended thread length for holding straps of up to 6 mm thickness.
- New designed slanted locking bolt in stainless steel for permanent precision, reliable performance and wear-free finish.
- New designed pull-up ball for easy-grip lock and release.
New Lock-Wheel with unique
3-Step security function:
|1.||Screw our lock wheel with patented self-locking thread tool-free by hand, you already protect your guitar sufficiently (the round shaping must be facing the pull-up ball!).|
|2.||Use a 2 mm or 5/64’’ Allen key or screwdriver to tighten it for maximum security.|
|3.||Use our micro cone-top screw to attach it permanently.|
|You will never lose your wheel again!|